Another nomination! Yehey!
My very good friend, Annie of What The Woman Wrote nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Such small surprises always make me smile! Big time! Thank you so much, Annie for remembering me always, especially when I was going through rough times! Your heartwarming comments and greetings really helped me a lot. 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts about me
- I love having brown skin!
- I love going to the beach and just lay under the sun.
- I listen to Korean songs, yes, especially from 2ne1. Haha! My Fiancé was influenced by me and now have their songs on his playlist. LOL.
- My Father is the most important person in my life. Imagine how hard it is for me to live without him. 😦
- I just had my first ever tattoo last week!
- I got hooked into this new series Fresh Off The Boat and wished that someday I will have smart and talented children like Evan and Emery. (But my Fiancé told me we can’t because they’re too perfect! There is no such thing as perfect children!) Uhhmmm.
- I like to sing even though singing doesn’t like me! 😀
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Garfield Hugs, My Christmas jingle… or not!
The Wandering Poet, Promise
Oneta Hayes, When gift giving consists of gift giving
OPTION: For those who are not doing awards anymore, it’s okay not to pass it on. I just want you guys to know that you deserved the nomination. 😀